November 14, 2015

I'm Turning 2!

Hi y'all!

I know I've been seriously missing in action for a very loooooonngggg time now!! Mum's still so busy with all her stuffs and won't let me use the laptop even for a second (blame her!!!). But you know what, today I turned 2! So there's no more reason for not celebrating it and post it on my blog.

I'm two years old now!

I can hardly believe it! I still remember being five months old and thinking two years old was several lifetimes away.

This is my birthday cake!

Ok, don't waste your time Mum. Just put it down.

And I ate em all! Nom Nom Nom.

Fyi, my birthday cake was made of wet food (Seriously, Mum?). Well, even though it looks nothing special, it tastes great and I love it!

My only birthday wish is for Mum to be able to manage her time well. That's all. Really.

Talk to you soon!
Hopefully.

16 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very special day Suri. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy #2 barkday Suri... Ohhhh a wet food cake would be right up my alley

    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suri!
    Wow, you look most adorable today for your big 2nd barkday! Happy happy barkday to you. Your cake looks delish and your pink bow is lovely. Have a wonderful day and a fabulous year!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're now in the "terrible twos".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday - your Mom did a great job with your little cake - I'd love one like that.

    Enjoy the day and everything it brings!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2nd birthday Suri. Your look adorable there!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Suri!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari om
    blessings and many more birthdays wished for you dear Suri!!!
    hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Suri! The cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD! Suri, our birthdays are on the same day!!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, Suri! Two is a wonderful age to be. ♥ I hope your day is pawsome plus! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. SURI!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY GURL!!! OMD, two is a very special age....I remember when.....☺
    Anyhu, I hopes you have the bestest Burthday evers! And, if you ever gets your Moms to stop neglecting your bloggie, lets me know how you did it! Mine is forevers neglecting mine! geesh.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I wish I was 2!!! Happy Days to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It tastes good, that's all that matters, right Suri? And what a clever wish! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!