October 11, 2015

Selfie Sunday: How We Take Selfies

Do you know that I really love taking selfie?
I'm blocking Mum's face because I'm way too cute to take picture with her.

Today I'm going to show you how I managed to be so good at taking selfie. It's not really that hard for me to pose cute and adorable in front of camera. Proofs:

Okay, it may take a liiiittle effort to get me ready to pose nicely but the results never disappoint us. Mum is complaining why did I block her all the time, so I let her have this one nice photo showing her face.
I look a bit crazy but still cute.

Do you like taking selfie?

11 comments:

  1. Haha, no I don't. And mommy always has the camera out! xoxo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Totally cute - the lot of them!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take pawsome selfies!!

    Ziggy Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to take selfies with Cocoa but she really doesn't want to cooperate most of the time!! I like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady hates 99.9% of pictures of herself so she rarely takes selfies. We think you both look cute in both pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL!! OMD, Suri, you are one cutie patoooootie!!! And your Moms ain't half bad eithers!!! ☺ I thinks your selfies are pawsome fursure...I never lets Ma in MY pics...I don't wanna ruin them! BOL!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with your mom. Take twinnies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very good at it too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you are VERY photogenic Suri!!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!