October 25, 2015

Lazy Week

I've been really lazy lately. This because Mum been using the laptop a lots!!! I barely have the chance to update my blog or visiting other pet's blog. This isn't fair because Mum said that her projects were almost done a while back but turned out she got another project. She said that's a good thing, but I didn't see any good for me by lazing around, napping all day, and not being able to check what's going on on the internet these days. I can only update my Instagram everyday instead. And since today is Sunday, Mum lets me use her laptop and here I am writing a post about how unproductive my week was.

Me waking up super late.

Me lazing around in bed.

Me yawning.

Sigh, I hope Mum's work is done in few days cause you know what?? She promised me to have a nice Halloween pawty by the end of this month!

Till then!

18 comments:

  1. Hope ya get dat Howloween pawty!

    P.S. - Ya has da cutest yawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    My word, you do have a luxury time whilst mum's working! Only seven more sleeps till the witchies and wizards fly... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right YAM-aunty! I just can't wait.

      Delete
  3. Perhaps you should negotiate a second computer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know about that. Our ghostwriter sometimes works a lot and doesn't have time for the our doggie blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one going through this :D

      Delete
  5. You mean you can't sneak on the laptop when she takes a potty break?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he. Brilliant idea. You are so smart.

      Delete
  6. You gotta tell your mom that your needs need to be #1 with her!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I will go tell her now.
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  7. You look pretty adorable when you are bored :-)!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Bilbo & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Me too, actually. But being lazy while on a computer is the best!

      Delete
  9. Lazy can be fun and I love snuggling.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!