October 30, 2015

FFHT - October: Suri O' Lantern

I know I've been MIA alot this month, but in no way I'm gonna skip my favorite FFHT post. So I sneaked in when my Mum took her potty break (that's Kismet's brilliant idea). And this is my F.F.H.T. story for this month:

Halloween is nearing so Mum and I decided that it’d be fun to create a jack-o’-lantern with our favorite theme: ME. After all, how hard can it be?

So we began...

A couple of hours later, the pumpkin looks like it’s been attacked by a mad surgeon. Mum was trying to convince me that we've done a great job but look here:


Suri O' Lantern? Are you kidding me? This is not even me. Look nothing like me. Not to mention the smelly smell of pumpkin flesh. Oh, I hate carving pumpkin!

After that I never turned my back on another pumpkin

ever again.

17 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Suri! Great FFHT story!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Halloween too!
      Boo~
      Suri

      Delete
  2. Great story Suri. we carved pumpkins tonight and it does stink! They turned out pretty cool though.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky! My Mum just isn't that crafty to carve a pumpkin.

      Delete
  3. BOL!!! OMD, you are just soooo much cuter Suri! hehehehe
    And, I LOVES the raspberry you are givin' your Moms! ☺
    Happy Halloweenie gurl!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruby!
      Of course I'm just so much better than that horrible suri-'o-lantern
      Happy Howloween too girl!
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  4. Suri, you need to go with the flow on this one. Get your aggressions out of your system this week and you're good to go for the next year. If you're scary this week, everyone thinks it's cute. Do the same thing in February, everyone thinks that you're nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always give the best advice. Thanks, Kismet!

      Delete
  5. Yuck!! We think canned pumpkin smells bunches better than a jack-o-lantern!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Brwwhahahahahahahahahah, oh Suri, you really should watch out for that is one superydupery scary pumpkin right enough!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Suri!
    Wow, you are waaaay more adorable than that punkin! But, I do have to bark that I like it. Nice howlOweenie decoration. At least you aren't in a costume...yet. BOL
    Grr and a Spooky Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pumpkin is trying to copy you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!