October 16, 2015

DIY Halloween Witch Costume for Dog/Cat


Hi there y'all!!!
How's your Halloween preparation going? My costume is FINALLY complete now and I'm super excited to share it with you.

My costume consists of a fluffy tutu skirt, a witch hat with braided hair, and a cute witch broom.

I'm the wicked little girl!

My cousins Coco and Lammy was staying in my house last weekend and saw my Mum made the witch hat.

Notice how someone in the background was just so jealous of my new cool witch hair! He he.

If you wanna know the whole process of how my Mum made it, please watch this video:



Anyway, what do you think about my Halloween costume? Mum said witch suits me best because I sometimes do wicked things that witches do, whatever that means.

P.S. I heard Mum is preparing something for Halloween decorations. I think I will post another DIY Halloween project in the near future.

12 comments:

  1. Hari oM
    You make the sweetest looking witchy-poo..... &*> Hugs and wgs, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suri you are sooooo cute you look gorgeous in whatever you wear! Adorable witch!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that she keeps it on-Kaci and Kali would have it off in five seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suri you are a very cute witch!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only trouble is that I only want to be naked!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, that is SO CUTE!!!!!! Your Moms is just the most talented costume maker evers!!!
    I loves the hair! hehehehe and YES, I do thinks someone is jealous!!! Just lookie how she's eyeing it!
    I hopes Ma doesn't get any ideas....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cool and deliciously wicked....well not really, mostly just cute. We can't move if we have clothes on, so we don't dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, Suri, you look fabulous in that costume! So adorable! You will surely get lots of treats!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  9. ABSOLUTELY 100% ADORABLE!!
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is just the cutest.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful costume. You look Great!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!