September 6, 2015

Swimmy Sunday

Hello to all my furriends!

My curly cousin Lammy visited me again this weekend and we had a pretty fun pool time. I don't have a real swimming pool in ma house so Mum had to bought me an inflatable kiddie pool.

The pool has a funny bird head on it. Wait, it's not Tweety! Even though it looks like him.


 Me and Lammy were patiently waiting while Mum filled the pool with water.


Mum put me inside da pool.


So this is me inside the pool.


Can we get a bigger pool, please?


And this is Lammy inside the pool.


Um... Mum, isn't it too small for three of us inside?


I hate being forced to swim.


Mum couldn't take better photos because her flashy box was broken the other day and she had to use her phone camera. But overall I enjoyed my swimmy time with Lammy.

And this is us after we had a bath and Mum dried us while we fell asleep. I always fall asleep when Mum blows me hot air. So comfy.

16 comments:

  1. I, Chester, love playing in the water. My colleague Joey dog thinks I'm crazy. Looks like you had a lot of fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course that's not Tweety. It's my Uncle Fred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that Kismet! I have no idea swimming with someone's uncle head. Oh!

      Delete
  3. You're pool pic should be on a pup calendar. Soooooooo adorable.
    I have a blue plastic kiddie pool and sometimes I jump in it even before Mom fills it up wiff water.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Ohhhh your pool is just super fun, methinks!!! You all three managed very well - and crikey - you like the HoTornado??? Well done you! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you two need to lay back and learn to float and enjoy the water. Why you need to swim like a duck. It's one paddle, two paddle, three paddle for to take me home. Maybe with the size of the pool you just need one paddle.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your pool. It is hard sided. We wish we had a lake to swim in.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmmmmm.....we think your pool might be a sneaky bath...just sayin'. But at least it'll keep you nice and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a fun pool! love it
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a pool just like yours!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a super cool pool! We fall asleep during blow dry time too. #SpaLife

    ReplyDelete
  11. We need a pool or else we could just come to your house and swim...........is Monday alright wif you?
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!