September 20, 2015

MIA Update: Mum Left Me AGAIN!!

Hi there my lovelies!!
I've been seriously MISSING IN ACTION for about 1000 days now. This is because Mum was leaving me to Singapore again for almost a whole week. She brought the laptop with her so this was me during her leaving:

The night is cold and the day is cold. My soul is cold.

You know what upset me?? She's leaving early morning when I was still asleep. You know what even upset me more? When she even sent me a pic of her meeting another Schnauzer in a random street when she walked back to her hotel in Singapore. She said, "SURI I MET YOUR CLONE! Look at this:"

Definitely not me.

She finally came back home today. SHE'S NOT EVEN BRINGING ME ANYTHING. She said she is super tired and have no time shopping around because she was working full time during the whole week which is a very cheesy excuses.

But I'm glad she's back. Which mean I can start posting daily again.
I miss bloggyyyy

10 comments:

  1. Clearly your mom is making bad choices. Is she hanging out with a bad crowd that might be encouraging these bad choices? Maybe she needs an intervention? At the least, she owes you some treats and a few new toys.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Suri darlin'!!! this is just terrfurables... you need to get your mum on a short leash and at least insist that if she must jaunt off like that, she ought NOT to be snooking and snucking with other schnauzers!!! Give her the cold snout for a couple of days, that'll teach her... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When in Singapore, you should look up Donna of weliveinaflat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wondered where you had gone to, glad your mom is home and now you are back with us
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you hate it when the humans do that? We're lucky that our humans hardly ever go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are happy to see you back.

    Your new friend,

    Abby the Lab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, gurl!! You are most definitely TONS CUTER than that doggie!!! just sayin'!
    And I can't believes your Moms thought that WORKING was more impawtant than shoppin' for some FABulous stuffs for you! So wrong! I would make her pay with tons of stuffies and treaties and snuggles. then MAYBE forgiveness...☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're back! At least I gotta go wif my momma to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our mom abandoned us for an entire 3 days ... TWO WEEKS AGO and we're STILL waiting for her to resume her secretarial duties.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. She left you for a week!! You poor poor baby. She better bring you presents
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!