September 25, 2015

FFHT - September: Suri and the Magic Bowl

My F.F.H.T. story for this month:
(based on half true made up story)

Mum been changing the color of her hair end a lot lately. Last month she had dark brown and then yellow. Earlier this month she had it pink (I spell it correctly: P-I-N-K). And this past two weeks she's been obsessed with bizarre rainbow colored hair that she calls it "Magical Unicorn Cotton Candy Ombre Hair".

I mean, it's just crazy right? Me don't care what color is on her hair, me don't see bright and bold color, like as something to even call "magical". But the fact that she was super excited to even bother to dye her hair herself drives me crazy!

I mean, she's been hunting the "right" hair dye ever since and when she finally bought one and on that one evening she opened a tube of hair color and squeezed it on a plastic bowl, she said something like "Here will come a magic from this bowl!"

I mean, who isn't interested to magic? So my reaction was certainly "Magic? Wow!" and instinctively looked inside the bowl wanted to see "magic". But ya know what? There's nothing magical there. I mean, wow, she lied! Mum tried to push me away and grabbed the magic bowl away from me because she knew that I knew she lied. But I couldn't just give in and I needed to stop her from touchin the bowl but it wasn't fair as you know I have paws and she has fingers. Still I didn't want to lose so I weighed down the bowl with my paws which meant I put my paws inside that "fake magical" bowl.

What happened after that is Mum stopped herself from touching the bowl and screamed. My paws got a bath afterward

and that's why my toes turned purple...


like this.

22 comments:

  1. Aw lol. That is funny!!
    I'm surprised I haven't bleached Maddie yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me you wouldn't want to do that!
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  2. I don't believe in changing colors. I'm not a chameleon. I'm naturally blue and proud of it. My male peep says that ridiculous hair colors and tattoos on females indicate that the female isn't comfortable with the way she looks naturally and to stay away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRUE. My Mum used to NAY to peep with "weird" colored hair but she's just crazy sometimes.

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    BOL.... oh Suri.... I can totally see the 'half true' behind the 'made up' and it is a pawfect story for out FFHT collection!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... But I still feel so embarrassed, YAM-aunty!

      Delete
  4. Hehe Suri! And you little purple nails do look very cute!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you look adorable with a bit of purple, Suri!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo!
      You're the best!

      Delete
  6. Bravo! We were wondering what story furends would come up with for this one!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you cancelled the plan to shut FFHT down! Thanks Murphy!! I really enjoy it!

      Delete
  7. Thats funny but we love purple toes bol

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well.....the purple nail polish looks great! Better than being all over your furs. BOL! We love your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you for checking out my story :)

      Delete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!