September 5, 2015

Fake Suri

Someone that gave Mum flower yesterday gave Mum something again today.
Check this:

Mum called this beardy thing "Fake Suri". She keeps thinking it looks like me and compares me to "her" from head to toe. Meh.

Of course I'm WAY BETTER than the fake. Well, maybe my beard is not as clean as her but just wait until she tastes my YUM lamb jerky that contributes a lot to this stain.

Well, she ain't gonna taste it anyway. She does not have mouth or tongue. How is she gonna bark with her lips stitched like that? Poor little creature.

Mum: "Suri, you do realize Fake Suri is a plush toy, don't you?"
Me: "It is? Oh yeah of course I realize. It smells nothing real at all. That's obvious, Mum!"


Pee S. I think the person who has been giving Mum this and that is a nice guy. I wonder why Mum is still not dating him. I'd love to have two servants like YAM-aunty said a Dad.

22 comments:

  1. Its cute but it is no way cuter than you Suri!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that for sure... He he
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  2. It's a stuffie and stuffies are meant to be decimated, no matter how cute it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Crikey Suri, the bloke's serious, eh? clearly trying to impress mum that he 'gets' what you are about... have you let him know that you take stuff in and put stuff out and are NOT a stuffy??? &*> Keep working on that double service angle.... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make sure he knows that YAM-aunty!
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  4. That fake Suri isn't even close to the real Suri! Did that fella pass the real Suri test?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? Not too mention how smaller it is comparing to me.
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  5. Wow! It looks just like you! But you are cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! You are much cuter than Fake Suri! But I wonder if the two of you can wrestle and play and chew? That might be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like my next plan. thanks for giving me some idea Ojo!
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  7. You are sooooo much cuter, Suri. He might make a good friend tho!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo!
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete
  8. FAKE is right! Not warm and cuddly.....just a stuffie, and you know what can happen to stuffies, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. bet that fake Suri is well behaved
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I could TOTALLY tell that was a FAKE!! SO not as cute as you Suri!!! Butts, just to be sure, you could take out her stuffin'...BOL!!! Just kiddin'..Ma says don't do that. ☺
    Okays, you got to keep us up to date on the DUDE that is givin' your Moms such FABulous pressies!!! sounds interesting!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum keeps hiding that FAKE from me. This time she puts it on the high high table. Once I get that stuffy, I will do some wrestle and chew chew together. And yup, I need to work on dat "more pressies" part.
      Hugs,
      Suri

      Delete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!