September 13, 2015

Easy Homemade Treat Recipe (NO BAKE)


Hi my lovelies!
Phew~ Finally I'm back online again after idling for 300 days. I miss my blog so much! Mum been using the laptop a lot lately and because we share the same laptop (her laptop), I am the one who waits.

Anyway, today I wanna share with you my favorite homemade treat. It's very simple to make and even Mum who's not good at cooking can make it. Plus, it requires no oven or microwave, just simply a fridge.

SERIOUS NOTE: If you try this recipe, make sure you're not allergic with any of the ingredients.

Ingredients:

1 part dry dog foods (crushed)
1 part oat
1/4 part water
A pinch of cinnamon
2 part peanut butter

Instructions:

1. Mix all the ingredients together until it forms paste. If it's too thick, add more water. Make sure it's not too mushy.



2. By your hand or by a spoon, make a shape of ball. The size of the ball is on your preferences.



3. Let it sit on the freezer for 2-3 hours. Serve.









DONE!
Super easy! And it's very tasty! The best part is you can choose any flavor with the dog foods, chicken is my favorite!

Yum. Yum.

Do your Mom or Dad make you homemade treat too?

12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    that is truly easy and sounds delish... for dogs &*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds super yummy and as the assistant to the Official Chef of Blogville, I must try it.

    Ziggy Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am scared to make it cuz mom might eat it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds pretty good and I agree with the Doods...My mom might eat it!! bol

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hop Diggity Dog Diggity no bake dog treats ~ why even my paws could master this recipe. Why I could become a MasterChef!
    Thank for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and easy recipe! Thanks Suri, we will have to try it
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nummy sounding treat!! We'll have to get our peeps to make this for us!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't do it. I'm allergic to water, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look SUPER and they're easy to make too *HINT HINT MOTHER*
    Thanks for sharing!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Suri,

    Maybe we will make those for Ojo. She loves peanut butter. Not me. I do not like peanut butter. It makes my nose scrunch up. I hope you enjoyed your treats!

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!