August 25, 2015

How My Summer Went This Year

Hi furriends,
I’m gonna be talkin about how I spent my summer this year.

As you can see I'm not so excited.

It was planned that Mum and I go to the beach again this summer but then she was suddenly exploded by a lot of works to do so basically I just spent my whole Summer at home, doing my normal daily routine, everyday.

I don't do much during the hottest season of the year.

Honestly speaking, it's always summer here in Indonesia. The temperature rarely drops below 25 degrees Celsius. However, we do have two seasons: wet and dry, but throughout the year, the temperatures averaging around 28 degrees Celsius (that's around 83 degrees Fahrenheit) during the day. The only difference between dry and wet season is that there are more rains falling during wet season from October to April.

The only thing that makes me happy this Summer is when Mum takes me outside for some walkies. She managed to do that every day, tho.

Anyway, the hottest months of the year is between July to August, that's when the heat was ridiculous and the paving is hot enough to fry an egg!

Mum and I do our walkies routine in early morning or evening so we won't melt our my paws. 

Mum been planting new seeds again and it started to sprout out.

And I'm helping out too by making some composts, but Mum didn't seem so happy about it.

We don't have a pool, only this small fish pond in our mini balcony garden. Sometimes I really want to jump in but that would mean another bath so I restrain myself not to.

When I'm not outside you can find me laying in bed for some nap time.

Or playing with chewable stuffs toys (that makes me happy too!)

And that's how my summer went this year, just like every other day in my life. I hope something exciting happens very soon.

Pee. S. Oh, I really really need to get Mum to take me to somewhere exciting a.s.a.p. (preferably beach or pool or any watery area) because I really really luv Whitley Westie and I really really wanna join Whitley Westie's pool pawrty.

Mum!!!

*rushing to Mum*

Bye for now.

13 comments:

  1. Wow Suri, you lifs in Indonisia....OMD...do you haf the most amazing Buttie Pillars in your garden????
    Tell you what though, you DO haf the most adorable face
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMD yesss. Buttie Pillars everywhere here. Some even come inside our house and whenever that happens, Mum will always try to take them outside again because ya know what, it scares Mum so much because everytime she saw a Buttie Pillar inside, she will find it dead tomorrow morning, laying on the floor. and that's not a good thing!
      But we do like seeing it outside, they're amazing.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh so cute!!
    Aw we all love Whitley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    So very pleased to meet you Suri!!! It is wonderful that you managed to commandeer some pooter time when mum's not using it! I loved your post on the beach trip last year, so hope that you get another chance of that... Spotted you over at Princess Leah's place and then again at Whitley's... I just had to come visit you. I don't know if you have found it out yet, but there are whole communities online for you - and you have touched the fringes of "Blogville", which has it's very own 'council'. You can read more about it over at The Mayor Doodz Place (Murphy and Stanley the Goldendoodles). As the holder of the Office of Wellness and Concerns (OoWaC), I make sure that efurrybuddy is kept smiling and feeling Loved (with the capital 'ell'). I don't have a live furry of my own at the moment, but play "God-aunty" to efurryone in Blogville and have even met a couple in the furs... with more to come I hope!!! I look forward to reading more about you, your furmily and your home. Blessings, hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...pee ess... I have three blogs, but the main OoWac one is HERE &*> Yxx

      Delete
    2. That is great!!!!
      Already came over The Mayor Doodz Place and hopefully I can be citizens in blogville too!
      much licks to YAM-aunty!

      Delete
  4. I gotta do my walkies in da morning too cuz it are so hot.

    I sure hope ya can come to my pool pawty! You're just da cutest lil pup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so! thank you whitley!! i really ruff ya!

      Delete
  5. Hi Suri! Pleased to meet ya! I'm Finley, I'm Whitley's BFF and I belong to da Momma & Daddy of Whitley's owner....

    Boy, Whitley wuz right when she said ya was super dooper cute!!

    We take our walks really early in da morning here in da summer... cuz it gets ovfur 100 degrees later in da day and dat is too hot to do much of anything other than take a nap in da air con-dishuning or get in da swimmin' pool and get wet... which is where ya find Whitley most ev'ry day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi finley! pleased to meet ya too. i can't thank whitley enough for bringing so many cute pups over my bloggie.
      and yup. me too! nothing better than takin a nap in a hot hot summer days. oh, I'd love to have a cool swimmin' pool just like whitley's.

      Delete
  6. Hi Lady Suri:

    Mum and I read about your joining Blogville at Oreo's blog. I have only been blogging since the end of May, but have been reading a lot about the Blogville residents for many years. Finally, mum got off her lazy duff and with the help of Sarge's mum Lori she finally got this blog started!!! She's not so good with photos yet, but is learning.

    So, welcome and come and visit me any time

    ttfn and Toodle Pip

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cookie, thank you for droppin by! Efurryone in Blogville is so nice. I'm so happy.
      I'm followin ya blog, Mum and me are okay with reading blog with no photos, we're still learning how to blog too.
      Hope we can be a gud furriend.

      luvs ya
      Suri

      Delete

Drop a comment to make me dance. Wiggly wiggly!